[Blackmax] you lost a customer...

just4this just4this at netzero.net
Tue Jan 26 04:27:54 GMT 2016

I bought a Black Max electric pressure washer at Sam's Club.  When I got around to opening the box to assemble it I saw that a plastic part was deformed.  Could have been in manufacture or packaging process or shipping.  didn't matter but I needed the parts.

Called your CS phone and spoke to a woman who took my info and I gave her the two part numbers I needed.  She said she would order the parts and they would be shipped to me.

I waited a few weeks and nothing came.  Called back and a man looked up the order and told em there was a mistake in the information.  He said he fixed the mistake and that the parts were in stock and would be shipped right out.  Waited a few weeks and nothing came.

Called to day and a woman looked up the order and said the parts were in stock and that she would escalate this order to a supervisor.

I told her not to bother as I was returning the pressure washer to Sam's Club tomorrow and no longer was interested in owning a product that the manufacturer could not provide support for.

She apologized and assured me that the parts would go right out but I declined.  I did ask her to escalate this problem so others would not be blown off and might get what they needed when they needed it.

The worst part in this experience is that the email address of Black Max is nowhere to be found on your web site.  You expect us to create an account just to be able to email you.  Really bad business.  Glad I got to see what Black Max is like before my return privileges expired.

I will contact Sam's Club to let them know how this all transpired and that customer service from Black Max is nonexistent and that when Black Max says the part will be shipped don't depend on it happening.