[Blackmax] Running BlackMax at 8 TeV failed

Cigdem Issever c.Issever1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 14:40:13 GMT 2015

Can you also send me any output BlackMax produce when you run it with the 8TeV setup?

I will try to run BlackMax myself with your settings and see if I can reproduce it.

Cigdem

Cigdem Issever<https://www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/contacts/people/issever>
University of Oxford                    @ CERN office 104/1-C14
Skype-id: cigdem.issever            Oxford Tel: +44-1865-273337