[Blackmax] Sell Your Items On Online Marketplaces w/ TonZof & Reach 314 Million People A Month

Doug Leister suppliers at tonzof.com
Tue Mar 18 16:29:26 GMT 2014

Hello,

Are you interested in increasing your online sales?

*TonZof has the solution! We want to sell your products on our
e-commerce platforms, including the most popular online marketplaces,
that are seen by tens of millions of customers a day.* TonZof offers
physical product distributors an all-in-one e-commerce selling
solution
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04CDkhWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>
.

There are *no fees, no maintenance charges* and *no obligation* for
becoming one of our suppliers
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04BB0hWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>
.

Our Facilitail E-commerce Solution works like a traditional retail
relationship
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04BB0hWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>
. You provide us with wholesale costs; we set a selling price.

Please click here to learn more about Facilitail and how it can
increase your sales!
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04BB0hWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>
Sell your products everywhere people shop online via a single
relationship with TonZof.

Please click here to learn more and to apply to become a supplier with
TonZof
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04BB0hWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>
.

We look forward to the opportunity of working with you!

Best regards,

Doug Leister

Vice President Operations

TonZof, Inc.

http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04BB0hWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw

--

 This message was sent to blackmax at projects.hepforge.org by
suppliers at tonzof.com

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you
only. Instead use the forward page
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04AA0hWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>
in our newsletter system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04CAkhWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>

 Or you can opt-out completely
<http://marketing.toolking.com/lists/lt.php?id=Y04CAUhWAEoCC1cKVQxWBw>