[Blackmax] We want to sell your product

Christine O'Hayre bizdev at ToolKing.com
Wed Apr 10 22:48:35 BST 2013

Hello,

My name is Christine and I work in business development for ToolKing.com .
We are a top eTailer and sell products on ToolKing.com, WalMart.com ,
Sears.com, NewEgg.com, Amazon.com, Buy.com, & eBay.com, providing product
visibility to more than 22 million consumers through our drop-ship program.

We are currently sourcing drop-ship suppliers and have identified your
company as a possible fit.

The first step, if you have a drop-ship program, is to visit
www.toolking.com/vendors and complete a brief Web inquiry/application.
This in no way obligates you.  The inquiry/application simply gives us
enough information to determine if our companies are compatible.  Once you
have completed the form it will be sent directly to me and I will contact
you with the appropriate next steps.

If you do not have a drop ship program, but work with a distributor who
does, please feel free to pass along their contact information and I
will approach them directly regarding the possibility of selling your
product.

Regards,
Christine O'Hayre

Business Development