[Blackmax] BlackMax Update

Eram Rizvi e.rizvi at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Apr 2 08:32:07 BST 2009

Dear all,

Many of you have started to look at the new BlackMax version and a few
bugs have been found. I would like to urge you to continue testing the
current release and report back to us any further problems you have.
We will try and answer your questions and fix any problems. I
anticipate having a bugfix release shortly where several issues are
resolved in one go. So, please keep on testing!

And of course, if you have suggestions for new features we'd be happy
to discuss them with you.

Cheers,
Eram