[Blackhawk] Regarding neutrino spectrum for various a*

shreya dhar shreyadhar753 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:53:22 BST 2020

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am using the package Blackhawk to obtain the spectra for neutrinos for
different values of a* for Black Hole of mass 10^(16) g. The plot is
attached below.

I am getting the enhancement in the spectra for larger energies in
comparison to the Black Hole with zero angular momentum. As far as I
understand, for a given mass, Kerr black hole temperature for a* > 0 is
smaller in comparison to a* = 0 case (the schwarzschild case). If that is
so, the spectra for a*>0 should instead have a depletion.

The similar enhancement I am getting for photons,  but I assumed it is
because of superradiance phenomenon which is absent in Schwarzschild case.

There must be some trivial conceptual misunderstanding at my end but I am
not able to figure it out. I will be thankful if you could look into this.

Thanks and regards
Shreya Dhar
University of Delhi