[Rivet] Yaml error in newest Rivet

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Wed Oct 20 19:25:23 BST 2010

Moin Christian,

Thus spake Christian Roehr (roehr at particle.uni-karlsruhe.de):

> The configure script could not find yaml-cpp on my system (cf. the
> output of configure attached to this mail) and stated that Rivet will
> build this library itself.  Indeed, that bit seems to be working,
> "make" in tools/yaml-cpp seems to run through properly.

Have you tried running "make install" in tools/yaml-cpp before running
"make" again in the main rivet directory? Just a guess, hoping that the
linker will then pick up libyaml in the install directory.

Cheers,

   Hendrik

--
One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose
sight of the shore for a very long time.    -- André Gide