[Rivet] rivet requires the 'rivet' Python module

Albert Knutsson albert.knutsson at desy.de
Tue Oct 19 10:35:51 BST 2010

  Hi again Rivet Experts,

thanks for previous answers to my questions.

This time I have the following problem, after a successful Rivet
installation I get:

% rivet --list-analyses
rivet requires the 'rivet' Python module

My guess would be that I just need to add the right path to the
rivetenv.sh. I have guessed a bit and kept adding pathes, but without
success. What files am I looking for? Which directory should it be in
and which variable should I add it to ($PATH/$PYTHONPATH/$LD... etc)?

Cheers,
Albert