[Rivet] Reading data from plots

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Mon Nov 8 00:04:06 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've added the ATLAS track based UE analysis to Rivet, and since I
didn't feel like spending lots of useless hours reading off the numbers
from the plots with g3data, I spend two only slightly useless hours
writing a script to parse the eps files and convert the postscript
coordinates to physics coordinates. It will probably not work with eps
files of other analyses, it comes with no warranty, might burn your
house and eat your dog, but if you have any use for it, you find it
here: http://users.hepforge.org/~hoeth/atlaseps2dat

Have fun,

   Hendrik

--
One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose
sight of the shore for a very long time.    -- André Gide