[Flexiblesusy] Installing Flexible SUSY

Peter Athron peter.athron at coepp.org.au
Fri Nov 5 05:46:31 GMT 2021

Hi Hyejung, all,

Yes to get the code you can download the tarball of the stable version
Wojtek pointed you at or you could also clone the repo with

$ git clone https://github.com/FlexibleSUSY/FlexibleSUSY/

The commands ./createmodel and ./configure should be called from the base
FlexibleSUSY that you should navigate to after either downloading and
unpacking or cloning it.

The README instructions you are looking at are from a file inside the
distributed code so I think we assumed people who are looking at it already
downloaded it or navigated to github with the intent to clone the repo.

Maybe since we do link people to there when people click on installation on
HEPFORGE FS page we should actually include a download / clone step in the
README? It feels funny when you see these in a file you got after
downloading it already, but i guess in this case it can make sense.

cheers,
Peter